I want to develop my piece of land which has a river that runs across it, but I don’t know if I will get authorization to do so, where can I go to get advice?

You can always contact the Environment Assessment and Permit Section for a pre-planning advice relating to environmental impacts before that you finalise your drawings. However, you must ensure that your development meets all standard requirements to be considered.