Where can I obtain a Tree Felling Permit?

To fell trees on a property, homeowners and developers must apply for a Tree felling permit at the Environment Department, Forestry Section at the Aarti Chamber, Mont Fleuri, Room 205. Forestry Section staff will review the application and visit the site prior to issuing or rejecting an application.