Who do I contact if there is a tree on state land that poses a threat to public or private property?

You should contact the Environment Department, Forestry Section at the Aar Chamber, Room 205, Mont Fleuri. After receiving a complaint about a tree being a potential threat, a site visit is conducted by the Forestry Officer to assess whether the tree really poses a danger. If so, the case is then taken up by the Ministry through a letter with some recommendations from the Forestry Section about the urgency of the works to be carried out.